Cases We Handle

Offices in Albuquerque. Serving all of New Mexico.

Wrongful Death Accidents:
We handle accidents that result in the death of your family member or loved one. Wrongful death may result from any kind of accident including motor vehicle, truck or property accidents. Wrongful death claims may by very complicated and require immediate investigation. Wrongful death claims have special New Mexico laws regarding how wrongful death claims are handled. We recommend that you consult us immediately if your family member or loved one has been fatally injured by the negligence of another person or business.

Motor Vehicle Accidents:
We handle motor vehicle accidents of all kinds involving serious injury and death. These include uninsured motorist claims if an uninsured driver caused your accident.

Motorcycle Accidents:
We handle motorcycle accidents. I have been licensed to operate a motorcycle since I was sixteen years old. I now ride a Harley-Davidson. I understand motorcycle operation and motorcycle accidents.

Accidents on Property:
We handle accidents that happen on private or public property. These claims may include falls on property, assault or dog bites. Accidents on private property are often covered by business or homeowner's insurance. Accidents on public property may require notice not later than 90 days after the accident.

Insurance Claims:
We handle claims against your insurance company when your insurance company has not handled your claim fairly. These may include automobile or uninsured motorist claims, health or disability insurance claims and homeowner's insurance claims.

Trucking Accidents:
We handle accidents involving serious injury and death that are caused by large trucks. There are many state and federal laws and regulations that relate to the trucking industry These cases often require immediate investigation before log books or other evidence is lost. We recommend that you contact us as soon as possible to investigate your truck related accident.

Work Related Accidents:
Although we do not handle worker compensation claims, if your work related injury was caused by the negligence of someone other than your employer or a co-worker, you may have claims against that person or business. These are called "third party negligence" claims. Contact me to discuss your work related accident to see if you have claims for your injuries.

Injuries by the City, State or any Governmental Entity:
We handle accidents that have been caused by any governmental or public entity. These may be accidents caused by the city or state police or other entity. These cases require immediate attention as the law imposes duties to notify the government of these claims often as soon as 90 days of the accident. However, even if you have failed to give notice within 90 days, we may still be able to help you. My reported case of Frappier v. Mergler changed some of these requirements. There are also special limitations on when you must file suit in these types of cases. Contact us immediately if your injuries have been caused by a public entity.

How to choose
your lawyer:

If you've been injured in an accident, you may need a lawyer. Studies show that lawyers recover more money for injury victims than lay persons representing themselves. To choose a lawyer, consider the lawyer's years of experience, trial experience, the number of cases handled similar to your own, and the results obtained. Remember, however, that past success doesn't necessarily dictate future success because each case is unique. We recommend that you hire a lawyer immediately to investigate, document and prepare your case. Your first consultation is free at the Law Offices of Duane Lind.

Contact us

Fill out the fields below,
or give us a call at 505.292.6400


10400 Academy Road, N.E. Suite 140
Albuquerque, N.M. 87111

10400 Academy Road, N.E. Suite 140 Albuquerque, N.M. 87111 (map) T:505-292-6400 F:505-292-2795 E: